Discover a more efficient way to stay connected with your customers
Is sitting in traffic on the way to see customers becoming even more expensive and frustrating? Wouldn't it make work easier if you could all access e-mail, and stay up to date, outside the office? Or if you could review your information and enjoy a rich user experience wherever you are – through your mobile device, Web browser or mobile phone?
In this unstable financial environment, your employees need a more cost-effective and productive way of communicating - without compromising customer relationships.
Now you can improve team communication, reduce travel costs and get closer to customers, with help from advanced communications technology from Microsoft, allowing you to:
- Reduce travel costs — by setting up meetings online, you can present as if your customers were in the room. Show presentations, amend documents and collaborate on a virtual whiteboard.
- Keep in touch with the business — with access to e-mail from virtually anywhere on mobile devices.
- Be more responsive — edit documents and review presentations on the go.
- Be prepared for the unexpected — help your teams work effectively and flexibly when faced with problems like road closures, rail strikes and floods.
- Save money — with a complete communications solution throughout your entire business, including voice management from your desktop and on-site conferencing.
- Reduce infrastructure costs — with Microsoft Online Services you can benefit from a set of messaging and collaboration tools, delivered as a subscription service. So you can better serve your customers without the need to deploy and maintain all of your software and hardware on-premise.